Bali, often called ‘The Island of the Gods’ is Indonesia’s most famous island. It is known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, stunning beaches, coral reefs, cuisine and its culture. With its beautiful temples, endless coastline, stunning coral reefs..world’s best ever, the island combines leisure and adventure, yoga, meditation and some hard core partying making it one of the most popular holiday spots.
Words fail to capture the captivating magic of Bali, ‘The Island of Gods’..visit and see for yourself!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Bali is 2hrs 30mins ahead of Indian Standard Time
- Shopping in Bali is both an adventure in tradition and a discovery of culture. Your shopping experience is guaranteed to include scores of traditional handicrafts, antiques, artwork and jewelry, charming boutiques and mega shopping malls. The best shopping spots in Bali open early and close late, and some never close at all! Don’t forget to try out your bargaining skills in the local markets.
- Kuta, Legian and Seminyak reign supreme as the epicenter of nightlife in Bali with its rows of bars, pubs and nightclubs, each with its own specialties. Those looking for an alternative way to spend their nights may opt for the quieter Nusa Dua, Sanur or Ubud.
- You can expect a tropical, warm and humid climate all year around – with two main distinctive seasons: Dry Season and Rainy Season.
- Local means of transport would be either you explore the town on foot, or you can rent a bike or motorbike or travel around via ‘bemo’ – a public bus or hire a taxi.
- Telephones: Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which is easily available by showing your passport. It is advisable to carry an international travel adaptor to avoid any inconvenience.
Day 1: Welcome to Bali
- Arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar, Bali. Our representative will meet you.
- Check-in and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing at the hotel or enjoying the beauty of the island
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Water Sports + Evening Sunset Ulawatu Tour
- Parasailing / Flying Fish - 1 Round
- Trip Banana Boat – 1 Round
- Jet Ski / Donut Ride – 1 Round
- In the late afternoon, take a tour to visit the end part of the southern coast of Bali. Here you will visit the Uluwatu temple which is on top of a high cliff approximately 250 meters. The temple was built in the 16th century with the monkeys around the temple.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Full Day Kintamani & Ubud in a private vehicle (Pick Up at 0900 Hrs)
- Get ready to be mesmerized on the Kintamani Tour. This is a full-day tour featuring the art village such as Celuk Village, the famous village with gold and silversmith, Batuan village to look for the Balinese compound, and Ubud painting. After visiting these spots you will visit the Mas village, the famous village with wood carving.
- Stop for lunch at the famous Mount Batur in Kintamani where you can enjoy the black lava of the volcano, which is also the highlight at this luncheon spot.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 5: Check-out and departure
Hotel Name: Grand Zuri / J4 Legin 4* Kuta - 4*4 Star Room Type - Superior
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free welcome drink upon arrival
- Meet & Greet at Airport
- Free wifi in Hotel
- 01 Bottle X 600 ML Mineral Water per person per tour
- Return Airport and Hotel Transfers Included
- Basic Room Decoration/Setup in all the Hotel’s & Villa’s as per property standards
- International Flights
- Tips, Gratuities
- Visa fee
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Service fees
- No Refunds for any unused service
- Any Issues should be settled before tour end
- Driver with a car can wait up to 2 hours from the time of flight departure, if not it will be NO SHOW
- An extra hour used is: 5 USD / hour
- At the airport, driver will be holding a placard with the lead pax name.
- All Airport Drops will be provided at 12:00 Hrs Irrespective of flight timings as per Hotel Policy
- Late Check out will be provided with additional charge as per Hotel Policy which will be paid Directly
- Keeping in mind the value for the time of fellow travelers, in case of any service which involves SIC transfers the driver will wait at the respective hotel lobby for strictly 15 minutes only. Post 15 minutes waiting time we will not be responsible for the transportation of the guests who fail to comply with this policy.